Monday, August 26, 2013

The Past Few Days...

I sit here listening to certanejo (Brazilian Country Music). Marcelinho from Santa Catarina would be so proud!! haha..

It's my fourth (rough) morning where I work from 8-4. 
The past few days have been so ridiculously fun, sometimes I almost feel guilty. 
Except this was what I chose. Haha. And I'm lovingggg it!
Friday to Saturday I didn't sleep, just got home, showered and put on some different clothes.

It's hard NOT to have a crazy schedule living in Brazil. There's ALWAYS something to do. Either with guests or with the friends I've made from different hostels.
Yesterday I went to the Favela Funk Party. It's a huge party in a warehouse far from here. It's an "organized tour" where hostels basically put tourists in a van and take them there to party.
This whole event was free for me... but the best part is the networking because I get to know various different tour guides.


No comments:

Post a Comment