Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Another Opportunity

I returned to an address in Ipanema that I had been to 3 years ago. I had written asking for a job as a receptionist. Haha. The coolest part about applying for jobs in Brazil is that I get call backs because the majority of people actually find my CV interesting.. hahaha...

It's a small hostel, but it's clean!
Also this guy's verbal contract is that I should only work 4 days a week!
This new place doesn't have a 'varal' to dry my clothes, nor does he promise me breakfast.
However, it's EXACTLY where I want to live: Ipanema!
To me, it's the world's coolest beach... and I might be going to live there.
I'm just waiting for the guy's approval (he said he would interview other people...)

I also went for an interview to greet people that come from cruise-ships... Except that job will only start in December... The interview went great though! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment