Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Rio de Janeiro - Open! (Tennis Tournament)

Sometimes I'm really caught off guard by how active and exciting this city is.

Today whilst I was eating breakfast at work, this lady mentioned how she hopes it doesn't rain because she is going to the game.

Soccer game, I assumed... but no, she was going to a game at the RIO DE JANEIRO OPEN 2014. It's a South American Tennis Tournament!! Wow!!! She told me that yesterday she saw famous players and took pictures with them... then she started to name a few popular tennis players, including NADAL.

Yup, international sports event, happening about 50 metres from my job. In order to cooperate with my job, I took it upon myself to create an advertisement for the few beds we have vacant..


Hopefully I'll develop better methods of advertising soon! haha!!



No comments:

Post a Comment