Saturday, June 1, 2013

New Flow of Things

Since I've been in this marvelous city I now get to call home, I've been staying at Hostels. They environment and vibe is still the same: people coming to visit and making the best of their days. Waking up early and squeezing in as many touristy activities as they can, taking naps and going to P-A-R-T-Y until 6AM.

My attitude now is different. I spend the majority of my days trying to schedule a possibility to go see an apartment. Any apartment. I'm not being picky, I just want be in action.
I don't go out either. It's weird staying at an empty hostel on a Friday and Saturday night. I'm choosing this.

I have plenty of time to go out once I'm settled and I have a steady income.
I'll have plenty of sunny days ahead to go to the beach too.
I just hope I'll have friends.
The easy thing about staying at a hostels is that the people you meet are open to invite you to go with them to places. Once I'm living alone, I don't know if I'll have this ability to make friends that I can go out with.

1 comment:

  1. Estas bromeando? You're going to make friends, and awesome ones at that! Remember, we're the same you and I, and like they say in Mulan, the flower that blooms in adversity is the most precious. Its harder for us because we're just more awesome. TE QUIERO SO FUCKING MUCH, I looooove imagining you on your adventure to start a new life in Rio! Brave awesome girl, cuidate!!

    ReplyDelete