Saturday, June 1, 2013

A Typical Saturday

I woke up late because the curtains in the room are really thick, so no light went through. I didn't miss breakfast though.
It's the usual: bread, ham, cheese, milk, banana, melon, pear.

I split the taxi with the two boys that were in my dorm last night and I made it to Ipanema spending only 3$R.

I had to walk a block towards the beach and there isn't a better feeling than seeing it appear slowly with every step.
I don't have the right words to express how awesome seeing it all is. Three years ago I dreamt of calling this place home and here I am. Continuously hearing myself think "I moved here, I live here. OMG. I live here. This is where I live. This is what I chose."

There's people, all kinds. BEAUTIFUL, beach cultured people. Yes, beach cultured. They are toned, fit, defined, healthy, kissed by the sun and just being there. They take up the chairs and create a vibe.
I love it. I love being in this city.

No comments:

Post a Comment