Saturday, September 21, 2013

Things I've Done.

A brief list.

  • Went to ArtRio Exposition 2013 for FREE.
  • Worked in my PJs, watching movies and doing my nails.
  • Respected my bitch of a boss... Kept calm, in situations where I would've flipped my switch.
  • Went to a VIP Forro party so close to the Christo Redentor statue, I was basically high-fiving him.
  • HAVEN'T been robbed yet.
  • Made phenomenal friends.
    - Hostel staff.
    - Hostel guests:
        - Richard: British. Early 50s? Who looked brazilian, but wore Brazil tourist shirts, hats and bracelets. He was always with a drink in hand, played the music and loved to dance and videotaped almost every night.
        - Markus: Sweedish. 28. Deeply inlove with his awesome girlfriend. Had a phenomenal sense of humor. Always up to try new things. Vegetarian. Showed us how he was taught to swim by lying on top of two chairs.
         - Zach: American. 33. Loyal. Wants to learn Portuguese.

No comments:

Post a Comment